Halo Housing Association Ltd was formed in 2011 and has developed a number of supported living schemes. We provide accommodation for individuals with learning disabilities, mental illness, physical disabilities and autism. Based in the North West, we currently work in around 40 local authority areas. Halo has full registration as a Registered Provider of Social Housing regulated by Homes England, The Regulator of Social Housing (HE 4661).
We provide a fully fledged service, which includes the provisions of maintenance and repairs. Our team consists of the requisite professionals who come with in-depth experience of working in the sector, enabling us to give our tenants, the tailored and streamlined approach that they need. We can make the necessary enquiries and assist with making the relevant applications for any funding that the tenants may be eligible to receive.
Halo contracts with independent support providers to ensure that our clients have maximum independence and choice.
- Driven to provide a person centred approach.
- We are innovative thinkers.
- Advocates of collaborative working.
- Totally transparent in our choices and service delivery.
- To create an environment in which choice and good housing options run parallel with one another.
- To build happy minds and enrichment of lives.
- To promote the hopes and aspirations of those who suffer from Mental Health and Learning Disabilities along with their families.
- The provision of good quality, fit for purpose homes that are sustainable with the evolvement of lifestyles that create sustainable tenancies.
What does Halo Housing do?
We will help you with claims for welfare benefits, you may be entitled to; and assist you to set up your bills and carry out budgeting plans.
We will signpost you to access training and volunteering opportunities which may interest you and support a pathway into employment.
We will support you with identifying and reporting repairs. Along with preventative measures to mitigate the need for a repair.
Empower clients with the tools to improve their life skill and promote their autonomy.
Providing Housing Options
We will support you to move into more independent living when it is discussed the time is right for you. The support will include finding the right home through good quality housing options.
Communication with your support network
Halo Housing will help you in maintaining access with Social Workers, Mental Health Teams, and family members.
Health and Wellbeing
Assistance with attending appointments and with GP’s and also registering with new GP’s that are easier to access especially if you have been rehoused into another area or town.